Wednesday, June 23, 2010

Alright brain, it's just you and me...

On the way home from work today, I listened to an interview on NPR with Casey Affleck about the new movie he stars in: The Killer Inside Me. It's about this, you know, serial killer and stuff. This is what my brain kept jumping to:



Thanks, TV!

Since my computer at work up and died on me on Monday, they reformatted the hard drive yesterday, which essentially puts the computer back to factory settings. This was all fine--not fun having to re-map the network drives I work off of and manually adding each and every stinkin' printer on the network to my directory, but whatevs--until I discovered that it had reverted to Internet Explorer 6. GAAAAAAHHH!! So effing slow and buggy and just heinous! Shoot me, 2004. Jeebus! Naturally, I didn't have administrator access to update it to the newest version that doesn't completely blow. I don't know how I lived for so long without tabbed browsing, I really don't.



Also at