Tuesday, July 7, 2009

"Have you got the penknife?" "Rhys, you are not eating uncooked potatoes!" "We need it to get out!"

Just a few brain dribbles before I go to bed.

SPOILERS ARE COMING! For Torchwood: Children of Earth episode 2:

Badassery, thy face is Gwen.

I'd like to order a Rhys of my very own, kthnx!

Even all artfully dusted up, no one works a three-piece like Ianto Jones.

Gwen telling Rhys about the baby while in a lorry full of potatoes was just the thing to about break me--and his reaction and all of that was a big mushy ball of why I love this show so much.

I hope they tread carefully with the Lois character (Plucky New Assistant) because I want to like her but not if they make her l33t hax0rz skllz and shove it down our throats.

I repeat, Gwen is AWESOME.

For someone who was buried alive in concrete, Jack emerged looking quite alright. Mmmmm, ass shot....

...and that he takes the coat Gwen give him and just slings it over his shoulder and she's all "not looking there now". Bah!





Also at LJ.

No comments:

Post a Comment