Wednesday, July 8, 2009

"Just buying essentials...let's not forget the creature comforts. Coffee, obviously..."

TENSE music is tense!

SPOILERS AHEAD for Torchwood: Children of Earth episode 3 just as soon as I get a cup of Ianto's coffee--because it is THAT essential:

A litany of the AWESOME and possibly questionable:

Torchwood: guns, pen knife, laptop (dead), credit cards and phone (traceable), stamps, pair of contact lenses, fifteen quid, plus twenty-five pence

Heh, Rhys getting pissed that Jack knew first--so obvz and telegraphed, but still so funny.

"So one day you'll see me die of old age, and you'll just keep going." Oh Ianto, I want to pet you right now... (and I love his thoughtful/speculative face)

"It should take about twenty minutes--" "Thirty minutes." "--Thirty." And then foiled by Rhys and his beans!

I realize it's pretty preposterous--but in the realm of preposterous things, this is one of the lesser offenses--that Ianto would be able to get, like, an identical greatcoat for Jack, but so NOT CARING about that! Or about Ianto's new pinstripe three-piece. Because the power of the PRITTY and God compels me!

"I mean what's it gonna be, like a spaceship?" "What are you doing in Camden" Oh, Andy. *hug*

I applaud Ianto's brother-in-law's entrepreneurial spirit, but dude...I bet you could have charged 20 quid a kid!

"and who's the queer?" "OI! It's not 1965 anymore." "Queer, I can smell it."

Only on Torchwood: sexy time shenanigans with top-secret contact lenses.

The whole not really seeing the 456 is getting very M. Night Shamylan--not exactly a compliment.

A question for the modern age: smileys, Y/N?

"No. I gave 'em the kids...1965, I gave them twelve children...as a gift." WTF?!?!?!?!?!





Also at LJ.

No comments:

Post a Comment